What are 5 factors to consider before buying a new boiler? Investing in a new boiler for your home is an important decision which shouldn’t be taken lightly. Your boiler is responsible for heating your home and providing you with hot water so, it’s absolutely vital you make the right decision when choosing a new boiler. In this article, we highlight 5 factors to consider before buying a new boiler.
What You Need To Know Before Buying a New Boiler
What you need to know before buying a new boiler? Buying a new boiler for your home is a big and expensive decision so, it’s important you make the right choice by taking into account our 5 factors before buying a new boiler. Before you take the plunge and purchase a new boiler below we explain 5 factors to consider before buying a new boiler.
5 Factors to Consider Before Buying a New Boiler
Here are 5 factors to consider before buying a new boiler:
- Importance of Choosing a Reliable Boiler – It’s clear when investing in a new boiler for your home, you want to choose the most reliable boiler from a reputable brand. Before purchasing your new boiler it is a good idea to do some research first. Research the different boiler brands, models and check the reviews from boiler owners so, you can have a good understanding of which brands are reliable. Investing in the most reliable boiler will save you money because you won’t be have to spend money on expensive repair bills.
- Always Use a Gas Safe Registered Engineer – It is required by law that all gas engineers must be on the Gas Safe Register in order to complete work on gas appliances safely and legally. However, that does NOT mean that ALL gas engineers are on the register. Before you go ahead with your new boiler installation you should always check that the engineer is on the Gas Safe Register first. Here at Woods Building Maintenance, all of our gas engineers are on the Gas Safe Register so, if you choose to have your new boiler installed by us you can have peace of mind your boiler will be installed safely and efficiently. To find out more about the importance of using a gas safe registered engineer read our article.
- Take into Account your Home and Lifestyle – When it comes to buying a new boiler for your home you need to take into account your home and lifestyle. You want a boiler which is suitable for your home and will also meet your family’s demands for heating and hot water. Investing in a boiler which isn’t right for your home and lifestyle can result in more expensive energy bills.
- The Different Types of Boilers – There are three main types of boilers installed in UK homes these are: Combi (Combination) Boilers, System Boilers and Heat Only Boilers. When it comes to choosing the right boiler for your home, the type of boiler you need depends on your home and usage habits. For example, if you live in a small home with one bathroom then, you will need a different type of boiler to those living in a larger home. For more information read our different types of boilers explained.
- Getting the Right Size of Boiler – Before buying a new boiler for your home it’s important you know what size of boiler you need for your home. The size of your boiler depends on the size of your house and your usage habits. For an idea on “what size boiler do I need“? read our helpful guide.
New Boiler Installation from Woods Building Maintenance
Do you need a new boiler installation? Woods Building Maintenance are a local and reliable provider of new boiler installations across the North of England. We offer unbeatable new boiler deals on a range of boiler brands and models so, you can be reassured you’re getting the best value for your money.
All of our gas engineers are on the Gas Safe Register so, you can have peace of mind your new boiler will be installed safely and efficiently. Our gas engineers are knowledgeable and experienced on a range of boilers from leading brands including Ideal, Viessmann, Worscester Bosch and Baxi.
Reactive Maintenance Company
Woods Building Maintenance is a reactive maintenance company based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. We deliver a range of reactive maintenance services to both domestic and commercial properties across the North of England. Our maintenance services are available 24/7, 365 days a year supported by our own 24/7 helpdesk.
Our maintenance services include:
- New Boiler Installation
- Replacement Boiler Installation
- Gas Services
- Electrical Services
- Plumbing Services
- Drainage Services
- Maintenance Services
- Glazing and Locks Services
We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional reactive maintenance services at the lowest possible price without compromising on quality. From the moment you contact one of our friendly helpdesk advisers you will receive first class customer care. All of our gas engineers, plumbers, electricians, drainage specialists are polite, knowledgeable and trained to the highest standard. You can rely on our team of experts to complete the work safely and efficiently.